[DECtalk] QUESTION

ebruckert Bruckert edbruckert at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 09:51:19 EDT 2011

Why those things were changed I have no idea, but starting in the 1980s the
speak code was distributed as example code so once in the public domain it's
still in the public domain and that's what I'll try and dig up this the
source code for it and the Windows programmer can modify it to their hearts
content to do whatever they want. I must speech person who can code a little
bit but when it comes to apps and not very good. But the speech code talks
to the database the DECtalk application interface.
There is a huge difference between being public domain and somebody
supporting a download site companies just don't want to do that for lots of
different reasons