[DECtalk] Announcement! Sapi5 Dectalk will be available!

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Sat Sep 18 16:53:07 EDT 2010

Hi everyone.
My friend Snoopi posted the below on Facebook. I'm passing it along. Feel
free to share this information along to others.

The comments below my name are what Snoopi posted on Facebook. I added some
words of my own in brackets for clarification purposes.
Blake

If my information is correct, there is a Dectalk kit that our company can
get that will allow us to make Dectalk into a SAPI 5. This would make
Dectalk available for all screen readers for the blind, and all AAC devices
that can handle SAP...I 5 speech engines. This is vital because device
companies are slowly getting away from Dectalk. If Dectalk goes away, no one
will be able to sing or act any more.

Please pass this around the internet. I need documentation of interest in
Dectalk.

If you would like to see Dectalk remain available [or are interested in
ordering when SAPI5 Dectalk is available], please leave a comment [on
Facebook], or write dectalk at aol.com. Thank you.See More