[DECtalk] hey all dectalkers!

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Tue May 25 15:05:35 EDT 2010

Hey,

     For those of you looking for various DECtalk software versions, I have
uploaded the contents of the software directory of the DECtalk Archive to
the following location.
http://www.bluegrasspals.com/decsoftware
This directory is from when I stopped hosting the archive, although I
seriously doubt any new software has been contributed since then.