[DECtalk] hey all dectalkers!

Johnny Lam johnnybrl at gmail.com
Tue May 25 05:52:56 EDT 2010

cool. I'd love to get the version 4.40 of Dectalk. Hmm wonder why the folks
at dectalk.com doesn't have all of the Dectalk software demos that were
origenally in the Dectalk archives. I've asked them to upload version 4.3 to
their dectalk archive and they just ignored me. It's a pretty good software,
I'd hate to see it go. If I ever lose that one, it'll be really hard to get
it back.