[DECtalk] new files to the dectalk archive

Jitendra jeet.invincible at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 19:22:04 EST 2010

Hello friends, I am pleased to disclose that since I have taken the
archive, new files are uploaded into snoopi's and blake's folders,
people who have the accounts on my ftp, can go and download, and who
don't have one yet can write me with the following:
1. user name you want to access the archive with,
2. password,
3. if the account is uploader type, or yu want to upload.
4. your name, age and sex.
5. country
6. any contact information you have such as skype, AOL, mail address. no
phone numbers are required.
7. any other thing you wish to tell.
my e-mail address is:
jeet.invincible at Gmail.com