[DECtalk] Uploaded a file to the archive, but what do I do from here

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri Oct 2 01:58:13 EDT 2009

Hi,

Thank you for your contribution. Both files have been moved to your
directory. You didn't do anything wrong. When you upload anything, post
a message either to me or to the list. I'll make sure the files are
complete and move them to the correct directory. If you're going to be
uploading a lot, I'll just point your ftp home directory to your
directory in the archive so you won't have to wait for me to move files.
Since I'm still learning and I'm not familiar with most of the DECtalk
artists, I still prefer to manually check files for now.

To make links, you would do something like this on your web page:

I personally suggest using the composer that's part of Mozilla
SeaMonkey. It's a lot easier to use and lets you add links with a
friendly dialogue. http://www.seamonkey-project.org/