[DECtalk] dectalk for XP

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Sun Mar 1 17:29:55 EST 2009

Graphic 1 is play, graphic 2 is pause and graphic 3 is stop. I'm refering to
the three graphics after the speaking rate icon.

I have not used the Jaws scripts for years, so I don't know why they are not
working with your copy of Jaws. Have you tried recompiling the scripts with
the Jaws script manager?
Blake