[DECtalk] dectalk for XP

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Sat Feb 28 20:12:34 EST 2009

Unzip the file into a new folder, the name doesn't matter. Run the
speak43.exe application in that folder, and it will open up a file called
demo.txt. That is a hardwired filename in that application and cannot be
changed.
One reason a lot of folks use 4.3 is that, as far as I know, it's the only
version out there which allows saving of its synthesized speech output
directly as .wav files without using something like Total Recorder.