[DECtalk] a new archive question

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Sun Feb 8 11:08:25 EST 2009

Hi,

     This is now possible again. You probably used FTP to do this. You can
again. The address is:
ftp://bluegrasspals.com/pub/dectalk
If you have an easy way to do this, please only download what you need. This
is because my bandwidth is now metered, so I'm being charged for every byte
I use, both up and down. My current commit rate allows for a lot, but please
don't abuse it.