[DECtalk] dectalk ftp server

Katie Madison dectalkgirl1987 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 10:40:36 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I know of an ftp server that has most of the dectalk archive on it. The server belongs to my good friend shaun coughlin. If you know how to use ftp, go to ftp://shaunnet.podzone.org, and go to songs and skits. The files aren't in different directories like on tony's server, but are just miscellaneous files. Please note: there is no upload access to that directory, but if you go to the uploads folder on the server, the files can be uploaded, and users can instantly download files as soon as the upload is complete. Also, not all files have been uploaded to the server, just the latest, greatest, and most downloaded files. This server is up to date as of february of this year, so come check it out! I haven't yet asked my friend if his email address could be given out, so if you need any help with the ftp site, you may contact me. You can email me at dectalk.lady at gmail.com.

Have a great day,

Katie