[DECtalk] Anymore Red Dwarf?

Derek Roberts bigd.vi.guy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 15:35:15 EDT 2008

Hi,

http://www.reddwarf.nildram.co.uk/rd-seasons.htm

but I hate seasons 7 and 8, a lot more adult content and not very... hmm.
IDK, they kinda lose there chars humor or something, I just didn't ind them
as interesting, except the last episodes of 7 and 8. I mean, kryten becomes
a crybaby lol. and a few things like that. But it's just wrong to leave
season 8 hanging like that!