[DECtalk] Dennis Klatt

John B. Eulenberg eulenber at msu.edu
Sat Mar 29 17:56:18 EDT 2008

Before it was Klattalk, it was MITtalk.  I was having a drink with
Dennis Klatt in San Francisco in May, 1978.  I noted that his name was
"talk" spelled backwards (more or less). He claimed not to have ever
recognized that. I was surprised. Shortly after that, he changed the
name of MITtalk to "Klattalk", a palindrome.

John Eulenberg

--
----
John Bryson Eulenberg, Ph.D.
artlang at msu.edu
http://www.msu.edu/~artlang/

This e-mail may contain proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it immediately.