[DECtalk] notes for some songs

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 22:02:58 EDT 2008

Nope, sorry.  I give coding for voices that I  created and I kind of feel
like being this stuff took me 20 years to learn, I  don't want to just give this
away to the public.  I will send you a free  copy if I get your address.  But
16 voices are my own creation along with  other stuff.

Dectalk 4.40 I give out for free because that is  public domain.  But the
files that teach how to program to sing, even  though I give that out to friends,
I try to sell it when I can.  It has 12  lessons, and once someone completes
all 12 lessons they can program any song  they want.  Maybe in a few years
I'll put it on the internet, but being it  tells in full detail how to program
Dectalk, I prefer to sell it when I  can.

My old CDs are going for cheap because of the  quality.  I would like to
cover the cost of shipping if possible, but I'm  ok with free.  The new CD will
have some changes because some Dectalk  versions don't include the Val voice.
So the updated CD won't include the  command for Val.  And if I do a data CD I
want to put a bunch of sample  songs on for fun.  There might be a few other
add ons to the new CD.

But I do have a stack of the old CD to get rid  of.  So if anyone wants some,
speak now.  Ask for Dectalk 101.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 3/26/2008 6:04:19 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,