[DECtalk] dectalk scripter

piotr machacz pitermach at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 15:25:22 EDT 2008

I don't think so.
 Also, my dectalk scripter fun wasn't long, I keep getting an error
when running speak43.exe, and it lacks some good stuff the old 3.4
had.
There was a bug in 3.4 that terminated the app if [:phone on] was
missing, that wasn't hard to add.
3.4 had some material bundled in like about 75 percent of the text
section in the archive,original dectalk docs,  and stuff like that.
I miss it!
I was surprised that 3.5 had more bugs and bla and I thought it's
gonna be  better, And after 1 go with a slide up I started getting
that error, the material I mensioned is missing, there's no user
defined voice command which was there before and stuff.
now for cureious people here's the error.
ERROR graphic 798
graphic 775  File Unmap in MyReadFile Failed
OK
sorry for those graffics.