[DECtalk] For Tony, about BitTorrent tracker Mininova.org

talksina talksina at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 13:32:24 EDT 2008

Yes, true...2 seeders instead of one. And, if the torrent is
in a public tracker, or hosted in a tracker that can be easily reached
via web, seeders can become more and more
I could
of course place the link on blogs where I talk about synths,
unfortunately now the Italian site I had where I talked about singing
synths is under maintenance because of serious layout problems,
but I can confirm that the singing synth world is really fascinating!
The Loquendo section on my web site had lots and lots of traffic before
maintenance, many many sighted people ask me how I did it!