[DECtalk] Hosting torrent

talksina talksina at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 13:28:09 EDT 2008

Well I don't know how fast your connections are, mine arrives to
about 150 KBytes per second in download, and 80 KBytes per second
maximum in upload. Yes we have also faster connections, but the problem
is that with those kind of service I could not have free access to my
LAN customization, port opening and so.
I have
a FTP server too, even if now it does not properly work right now
because of some router troubles, and I have some files of the archive.
Not all, unfortunately; I would get them in September