[DECtalk] dectalk archive question

Katie Madison katiewht at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 8 06:25:43 EDT 2008

Well, I looked at the read me file, and it said to upload the files to the
incoming directory on the ftp server. I was able to do that successfully.
The file also said that files in the incoming directory can't be downloaded.
If that be the case, what do I do from here? Am I missing a step? I have
enough experience with ftp servers that I could add my files myself, but I
don't know the user name and password.
So what do I do now?