[DECtalk] dectalk archive question

Katie Madison katiewht at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 8 03:07:29 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I am wanting to submit some of my latest files to the dectalk archive and I need some help. I'm able to go to the ftp server, ftp.bluegrasspals.com and find my directory on the archive, but I can't upload anything since I'm anonymous user. I was never given a user name and password for the archive. So, I tried different combinations of user names and passwords to see if they'd work, and I'd hack into the ftp server. After a few attempts to hack, I had no success at all. So, how in the world did any of you upload your files? I don't have much to submit since I lost about all of my dectalk works since I changed computers.
Thanks.
Katie