[DECtalk] DecTalk can speak Italian, but it's rediculous!!!

talksina talksina at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 15:28:57 EDT 2008

LOL! I could try
 also with Italian words, if it can work with that sequence of d and t
letters put together, if you do not have a Braille display to have the
direct output under your hands,
it really seems the PC is slow and the
synth crashes! It will be a nice April fool for next year, for many
blind people I know who are completely computer ignorant! Try to think
about one who thought his computer was dead, and, in the end, it was
just the speakers cable connected to the wrong jack in the sound card!
Well, I have Sapi4 voices, but it's not Eloquence, it's IBM ViaVoice; I
think it's the same! Maybe I can try to find executables in that folder