[DECtalk] Too high-pitched notes, and DecTalk sounds distorted

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 16:55:25 EDT 2008

Gee, I'm honored.  I just finished the last song  for my new CD today.  It
will be a 6 and a half hour MP3 CD with a ton of  commentary and Bible reading.
I just have to do the Praise Medley over  because it's terrible!  I thought
it was ok but it's really bad!  I  thought it might pass but man it's bad.

By the way, the song "I swear" was something I was  just messing around with.
 I was trying to harmonize with the group.   It's nothing serious, but I'm
glad you liked it.

About your song.  If you can send me the sheet  music I'll program it for
you.  High notes are tricky but I love doing  them.  Just tell me what voice you
want.  If you hear most of my stuff  you will find I can do nearly anything.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 8/6/2008 11:44:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,