[DECtalk] I will no longer uploading files to the dectalk archve

Michael Russillo petlonann at samobile.net
Tue Sep 25 21:11:30 EDT 2007

Hi Katie, Peter Russillo here.  Does the Archive have those skits that
people did with Dectalk, like the Blind Pilot; Paul driving a car with
a dog as a navigator, etc.?  I had some of those on my old computer
that ran Win 98 and could not transfer them to my new Vista machine, so
just wanted to know where I could find those files, besides Patrick
Perdue's web site, as the above-mentioned files are not on his site.  Thanks.

Peter