[DECtalk] Having some trouble connecting to the Dectalk archives

Johnny Lam johnnybrl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 15:58:12 EDT 2007

Hi Matthew, I seem to be having some difficulties connecting to the Dectalk archives.

I am using Team Talk 3 to connect to the Dectalk archive.

What I'm wondering is, for the password, do you have to type anonymous user or can you just leave it blank.
And I set the port to 21, but there is another port, I think it's the sound port. Should I change the other port to 21 also?  I've been trying to get on since yesterday.

So if you can, just reply to me at johnnybrl at gmail.com.

Have a nice day.