[DECtalk] DTC01 manual

GUI Access guiaccess at covad.net
Wed Sep 5 21:39:30 EDT 2007

Are the LPR files PostScript files?  If so then these should be
easily converted to text (by first converting to PDF and then
extracting the text).  I can do this conversion if you wish; I would
also be interested in reading these files.

When googling for ln3, I found the following:

W32/Takeobel Worm

Information about the W32/Takeobel Worm:

W32/Takeobel is a worm. The worm will infect Windows systems and
spreads by copying itself to mapped network drives.

Upon execution, the worm copies itself as lgfxTray.exe and lnks.exe
in the Windows System folder.

.
.
.

The worm also searches for all .doc files and if found, adds an .ln3 extension.

This worm first appeared on February 28, 2007.

GUI Access