[DECtalk] (DECTALK) I WANT TO SHOW HOW FAR I AM NOW

Katie Madison katiewht at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 28 15:12:13 EDT 2007

  Hi Snoopi,, this is Katie.
  Well,the blue grass site is up.Use the following steps to go to the ftp server.
  You need to go to ftp.bluegrasspals.com. Then, go to the dectalkarchive directory. As far as uploading goes, I don't know what to do.----- I'll look into finding ways for you to upload your files to the server. I don't know if you can upload anonymously, but trial and error should help.
  I'll get back with you once I know of a way to upload the files.
  All the best, Katie