[DECtalk] speech rate

Alex Parks mehgcap at gwi.net
Thu Oct 4 16:10:50 EDT 2007

Okay, I have the 4.3 software running wonderfully, thanks again
to those that helped me with that.  Now for some script commands:
1.  How do I change the speed of the speech?
2.  Can I have speech along with a wav file, or do I have to wait
for the wav file to end?
3.  Can I have multiple wav files play at once, or other
combinations like a tone and a file, speech and a tone, and so
on?
4.  I heard you can produce phone dialing with this.  What is the
command to "dial" a number?
5.  Is there a way to adjust the balance, like having two voices,
one speaking from slightly right and the other from slightly left
(in javascript it would be maybe -1500 and 1500, to give a
reference and example)?
Thankss for any answers!

Have a great day,
Alex