[DECtalk] FTP Server Now Supports PASV Mode, DECtalk Archive Works Again!

Katie Madison katiewht at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 1 23:19:25 EDT 2007

Hi Jake,
The address you will need is ftp://thehorspools.bounceme.net. Just a
reminder that if you fail to log in more than five times in an hour, your IP
address will be blocked for six weeks.
Hope this helps. If you want to contact me privately, just email
katiewht at sbcglobal.net.
Katie---- Original Message -----