[DECtalk] DECtalk Archive

Matthew Horspool matthew at thehorspools.com
Tue May 29 11:58:07 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I am now hosting the DECtalk archive on my personal FTP server:
Address: thehorspools.bounceme.net
Log-in: anonymous

Although I am not the official host of the DECtalk archive, I'm currently
the only one, so please submit files to me via the /dectalk/submitions
directory.  If we find another host that can do a better job than me
(something that's not too hard), I'll upload anything new that he hasn't
already got.

Please note that I can't guarantee the uptime of this server, although I
hope to keep it active most of the time.

Happy Browsing!
Matthew