[DECtalk] questions about vibrato

Raymond Grote musicalman1 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 4 21:55:15 EST 2007

Hi,
I had a question about Dectalk's vibrato. Sometimes I'm listening to things that people have done with Dectalk, most of it is in the archives. When Dectalk is singing, the vibrato might not be there. However I have only heard several out of dozens of files that were like this. I think software was used to take it out, because as far as I know you can't turn it off within Dectalk unless you use the frequencies instead of the numbers 1-37 as notes. What do you think?