[DECtalk] Vocal Writer

Flint Million fmillion at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 01:15:01 EST 2007

Vocalwriter is indeed Mac-only. I have not been able to see if the
current version runs on Intel macs, but I'm assuming it has to run
under Rosetta. Either way, the only way to really use it is visually.
It does work with the magnification built into OS X so if you're a
large print user you can use it. However there's still no solution for
speech users to work with it. I'd love to be able to code some
interface to it for blind folks except 1. I don't have the coding
skill and 2. I'd probably get it for reverse-engineering.

Flint