[DECtalk] higher notes

Flint Million fmillion at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 01:07:55 EST 2007

I believe what some people do is somehow configure the voice to be
monotone and then manually adjust the pitch and speed to make it
somehow fit the notes. I've actually done some minor experiments with
this technique using MS Agent (TruVoice). The results were generally
acceptable but it was a lot of work for such a minimal amount of
output, and DECtalk still was quicker to code and time and sounded
more natural so I gave up.

Flint