[DECtalk] making a better way to put in notes

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Fri Feb 16 16:36:12 EST 2007

Would that work on the Dectalk 4.0 speak window?   Fonix, Gallaudet, and
myself are forever trying to decompile it.  Those  codes are no where to be found
and we want to decompile the Speak Window to  access the dell files.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 2/16/2007 3:55:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,