[DECtalk] making a better way to put in notes

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Fri Feb 16 11:43:42 EST 2007

AActually if someone ever figures out how to access  the Dectalk Dictionary,
you can.  Take like the C notes.  You could  assign "LC" to "1" then "LCS" to
"2", and "MC" to "13", then "MCS" to "14"  and so on.  I want to do this
myself but I can't access to  dictionary.  I'm glad I never did it though or my
songs wouldn't work on  all Dectalk versions.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 2/16/2007 9:48:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,