[DECtalk] A NEW VOICE MAIL SYSTEM USING DECTALK

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Fri Apr 27 14:53:42 EDT 2007

Hi guys!  I'm doing something that might be of  interest.  I use to run a big
voice mail system until it crashed 2 years  ago.  I am now rebuilding it.
This new system is big!  It can  have options from 10 to 99999999.  The main
menus are all done using  Dectalk version 4.40.  I have it all up and running.
The only thing  that didn't install is the Bible.  Option 700 works, but none
of the bible  options are in yet.

Anyway, if any of you have Dectalk stuff that you want  to add to my system,
let me know.  I have no time limit, and my only rule  is no bad language.

You can try my system by calling 330-288-0225 or  218-260-2001.  I'm still
building it, so if it doesn't answer, just call  back.

SNOOPI BOTTEN