[DECtalk] the archive is messed up

shaun everiss shaun.e at xtra.co.nz
Thu Oct 12 18:13:08 EDT 2006

is it worth it?
There isn't any new stuff out, there even isn't red dwarf, and it was
supposed to have been all done by now except the project was not
finnished and well people don't seem to be doing any more stuff.
There was the snoopy stuff a bit ago but to tell you the truth I
thought the archive was stale so I havn't vissited it for an age.