[DECtalk] the archive is messed up

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Thu Oct 12 16:48:10 EDT 2006

I bet Planetmirror downloads more than that from linux sites it mirrors so
doubt they'd have a problem with it. That's bad they'd just delete it. I
heard of a site called coral or something like that that's a free content
delivery thing, they download from you once and people download from them,
but the popularity is needed to keep stuff cached.