[DECtalk] (DECTALK0 AN UPDATE ON MY PROGRESS

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Mon Mar 20 19:25:24 EST 2006

ATTENTION JAYSON,

My files have all uploaded.  Man this thing is  fast!  This is very scary
because some viruses will speed your computer way  up before crashing them.  I've
been showing a friend today how this thing  zings through the internet.  I
love this speed, but it's a bad  sign.

Anyway, I think I have 70 songs now.  I hope you  enjoy them.

SNOOPI

In a message dated 3/20/2006 3:56:53 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,