[DECtalk] red dwarf

Matthew Horspool drjaws at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 06:38:05 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm converting the eppisodes to MP3, not fixing errors.  Complain to
Thomas - he did the converting, and whether he does a good job or
not,it's not my business.

As for FTP, I did mention that it is going to be unrelyable.  It's up
now, and probably will be for the next ten hours.

---

Matthew F.  Horspool

E-mail:
matthew at thehorspools.com