[DECtalk] Test message for Snoopi

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Sun Mar 12 22:45:13 EST 2006

We're finishing the software this week.  My  favorette part of the software
is, we have bios of the original Dectalk  team.  It will really be nice!

I wanted to scream last night.  _www.dogpile.com_ (http://www.dogpile.com)
brought of sound files of  Dennis's original work.  I wish we had time to add
them to the CD in  Dennis's small write up, but we can't.  We need this done in
time for  C-sun.

SNOOPI

In a message dated 3/12/2006 4:16:45 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,