[DECtalk] Red Dwarf files up, really this time

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 12 05:51:52 EST 2006

Hi,
I'm working on 5-6 right now.  There were quite a few things to be fixed.
Not bad for the first episode, considering there's a new guy converting
them!  But I must get to bed now.  I'll be busy later this afternoon but
hope to get at least 5-6 done this evening.  I've already listened to the
full episode twice and parts of it several times.  And that doesn't count
the time I listened to it just to listen to it!  These episodes are all fine
episodes and all that, but one can get rather tired of them when one has to
listen to them over and over again to insure that one has fixed all the
errors.  Things like punctuations being spoken, missing pauses between
scenes, missing voice changes and the like.
Jayson.