[DECtalk] Red Dwarf files up, really this time

tomi geczy at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 11 23:24:24 EST 2006

Hey,

Thanks for the kind words.  It takes about 45 minutes to transcribe the original scripts.  I use find and replace in notepad.  So I replace " rimmer: " with the correct commands.  But from ep 5, they don't use colons, so I'll have to go through each line and place a colon after the name.  Duh.

I have 6 - 2 through 6 - 4 up as well with less errors.  Jayson, I fixed some errors on 6 - 4 and re copied it to the ftp.  Is this going to repace the files on the site?

Regards:

Tomi