[DECtalk] Red Dwarf files up, really this time

Brandon Misch bmisch2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 11 23:04:14 EST 2006

Hi guys. speaking of the episodes, when are they converted to mp3? just wondering. i went to the archive and only saw the .txt files. the latest one is still dt5-5.mp3. let me know when they're going
tobe converted. from, Brandon Misch
tomi <geczy at earthlink.net> wrote:  Sorry about that. For some weird reason, after reseting the computer it worked. I have both uploaded.

Regards:

Tomi