[DECtalk] Red Dwarf season 5 episode 6

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 11 00:36:25 EST 2006

Hey guys,
Thomas has just uploaded Red Dwarf 5, episode 6.  It'll be available at
approx. 1:00 A.M. Eastern time this morning if all goes well.  I listened to
a copy he sent earlier.  There are a few issues which is to be expected when
somebody new is doing these.  Tomorrow I'll try to edit it and submit a
revised copy, as well as do the MP3 version.  One issue is, at one point in
the script one of the voices causes a DECtalk overload, or at least it did
when I played it.  That made it squeal for several seconds and make what was
spoken impossible to understand.  To those of you who've done these before,
do you know of any easy way to avoid this?
Enjoy the episode!
Jayson.