[DECtalk] red dwarf episodes

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 10 23:13:37 EST 2006

Hi,
If you want to send me the episodes you've done so far privately I'd be glad
to hold them, I could probably come up with some semi-automatic way to
enforce a weekly release.  Or if enough people want they can be uploaded all
at once and people can listen to them however they want.
Also, sorry I rejected your earlier message, it was too big, I assumed there
was an episode there?  I asked Mailman to mail me a copy of the message but
I never got it so it probably just destroyed it.
Jayson.