[DECtalk] red dwarf episodes

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 10 19:06:43 EST 2006

Hi,
Version 4.3 can convert to Wav.  I'll send you the account info privately.
By tradition, the schedule is that one Red Dwarf episode is released each
Friday, usually in the morning here in the US but that's probably because of
timezone differences between the US and UK or whatever.  Also by tradition,
an Email announcing the episode and giving a brief synopsis, but with no
spoilers, is sent to the DECtalk list.
Jayson.