[DECtalk] red dwarf

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 9 20:34:16 EST 2006

Hi,
Thanks, and it has been archived.  It is now at
http://www.bluegrasspals.com/dectalk/red_dwarf/voicing_standard.txt
Now, for you prior preparers of scripts, do you have any tips for creating
good voices for new characters?  Not all characters that appear are covered
in the voicing standard, but I assume that those that aren't there are
one-shot characters who appear in one episode, never to be seen again.
Jayson.