[DECtalk] SETTING REGiSTRY SETTINGS

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Fri Mar 3 20:25:37 EST 2006

Quick question.  I have some *.en files, and I know how to right click  on
one file, click properties and change it to open with the Dectalk speak  window.
 BUT, is there anyway I can put a command into my install program  so that
when someone installs my songs into their computer it will tell the  registry to
open all *.en files with Dectalk?

Also I want to apologize to everyone.  No one has  said a word about my
SCHOOL HOUSE ROCK.  So, either you all hated it, or it  was a dumb thing for me to
share.  I'm sorry.  It was like 4:00 in the  morning, I had reviewed all of my
1046 songs and they are ready for my March  26th release, and I was trying to
celebrate.  I just thought it would be a  cool thing to share with the group.

So if that was wrong, Im really  sorry.

SNOOPI