[DECtalk] try to unsubscribe

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 2 16:23:57 EST 2006

Hi,
The problem is, this list is no longer hosted at Freelists.  To unsubscribe,
send a blank message to the following address.
Reply to the confirmation message and you should be off the list.  Please
feel free to join again when you come back if you're still interested in
DECtalk.  To join, send a blank message to
dectalk-subscribe at bluegrasspals.com and reply to the confirmation.
Jayson.