[DECtalk] another wuestion

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 1 20:03:49 EST 2006

Hi,
The full video is slightly over nineteen minutes long, but there are long
silent portions that would make you think it was over.  I can extract the
audio and remove the silent parts.  But I don't know if Snoopi would want
that or if he'd want to do an audio demo.  Obviously during those musical
and silent parts something interesting is probably happening on the screen.
Jayson.