[DECtalk] dectalk external question

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 1 19:45:31 EST 2006

Hi,
Use an FTP client to connect to bluegrasspals.com, username is either
anonymous or ftp either works, no password is needed.  Change to the
incoming directory and upload away.  If your FTP client offers a choice of
Ascii or Binary mode, choose Binary.  If not, it probably uses Binary mode
by default.  You might send me an Email when you have uploaded stuff so I'll
know it's there and needs to be moved.
Jayson.