[DECtalk] new to the list

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 1 04:02:31 EST 2006

Hi,
I read mostly novels.  My latest read was Stephen King's new book, Cell.
But this is getting way, way off-topic.
Anyway, the following commands, in my opinion, at least with the Perfect
Paul voice, make DECtalk much more pleasant to listen to.  Note, this works
best using probably version 4.4 or earlier.  With version 4.6.1 this does
not provide nearly as good results, it overdoes it.
[:dv pr 250] [:dv sr 50]
Have fun.
Jayson.